VECTOR OPTICS CONTINENTAL 34MM 4-24X56 FFP
Continental 34mm 4-24x56 FFP
The Continental 34mm is one of the best long-range, precision optics you'll ever get your hands on. All Continental 34mm's have been developed to give you the utmost precision whether you prefer dialing in your target or holding over in the most extreme environments. All Continental 34mm's come with LaREE Lenses & VePRO FMC Glass, 34mm Monotube, Extremely High Light Transmission, A 6x Zoom Factor, 4" Eye Relief, Illuminated Reticle, Parallax from 10yds to infinite, 1/10MIL Adjustment, Zero-Stop, Locking Turrets and An Etched Glass VCT-34 MIL Reticle.
So if you want some serious bang for your buck, pull the trigger on the Vector Optics Continental 34mm.
· Magnification: 4-24x
· Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
· Ocular Lens Diameter: 42mm / 1.7"
· Ocular Lens Length: 54mm / 2.1"
· Exit Pupil: 8-2.3mm
· Optics Coating: VePRO Fully Multicoated
· Field of View: 30.6-5.1 feet @100 yards
· Eye Relief: 100mm / 4.0"
· Length: 362mm / 14.3"
· Weight: 780g / 27.5 ounce
· Tube Diameter: 34mm Monotube
· Click Value: 1/10MIL
· Elevation Range: 34MIL
· Windage Range: 20MIL
· Parallax: 10yds to infinite
· Reticle: Etched Glass VCT-34FFP
· Illumination: 6 gear
· Battery type: CR2032
· Distance between objective lens and turrets: 48mm (1.9")
· Shock tested to 1000g, water proof at 1 meter for 30 min
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· 100 clicks per revolution, turret lock and zero stop feature
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Parallax marks: 10,15, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500yds and infinite
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -3)
· Includes: 34mm picatinny high rings, sunshade, instructions, lens caps and cleaning cloth